The last time I wrote one of these, it became a handy checklist of things to work on, but got increasingly divorced from reality as my short-term priorities changed. Nonetheless, it’s useful for setting goals and focusing on them, so I’ll give this at least one more go.
Overdue Deliveries (scheduled for this month)
- New game: Zapster Solitaire v0.8, an original Solitaire game. It’ll use your Superspark Account if you have one.
- Magic Puddle v3.1: A better mobile experience, plus “Learn more” will be replaced with a much more concise menu.
- New page: Gaming Profiles, showing where I can be found on Steam and other gaming websites.
Fairies Take Flight (scheduled for April or May)
- Wacky Bingo v5: pikadudeno1.com’s first Progressive Web App! It’ll finally be a proper Bingo game with square boards, featuring a cute fairy as the hostess.
- Cookie Hunt v4.1: Mobile-friendly, with a serious-mannered (but still cute) fairy replacing Generic Invisible Text-Spewer as the head honcho. Some text will be rewritten to create a consistent character.
- The aforementioned fairies will also appear in the pikadudeno1.com site UI to promote these updates, and will occasionally be replaced with other new fairies to promote other new content.
Superspark Groundwork (scheduled for June or July)
- At least one app will become a Progressive Web App that connects to your Superspark Account. Your account data will be available even when offline.
- At least one app that either already has or will gain Superspark connectivity will allow logging in or changing users from within the app.
- Candidates for the above include Signs of Life, Wackyland, Zapster Solitaire, Magic Puddle, and Reverse Metronome.